How to contact Ameli ?
Contact Ameli allows you to be in contact with its Primary health insurance fund. To find out about the latest reimbursements, request a certificate of rights or learn more about daily allowances following a sick leave, several modes of contact exist. Each insured can choose the way he prefers.
How to contact Social Security ?
To stay as close as possible to his insured, there are several ways to contact Ameli. By phone, email or mail, these different methods can be used by all as needed as.
How to get in touch with Ameli by phone ?
In order to facilitate exchanges with its health insurance fund, a unique number has been set up. All the insured of France can therefore use the 3646 to be linked to an advisor. In mainland France, 3646 can therefore be dialed Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
On the other hand, for people who live in the overseas departments and territories, specific numbers have been set up for them:
- 0 811 300 974 from Réunion: an advisor will be on hand Monday to Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m
- 0 810 103 646 from Guadeloupe: An advisor is available to policyholders on Mondays and Thursdays from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m
- 0 820 222 555 from Martinique: you can contact your primary health insurance fund by telephone on Mondays and Thursdays from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 7 a.m. to 1:30 p.m
Finally, if you wish to call French social security from abroad, you will have to deal with +33 811 70 36 46 from abroad: you will have access to advisers from Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5.30 pm.
A county call
To be in contact with an adviser who knows perfectly the file and the mode of operation of the health insurance fund, you will have to indicate the number of your department. The insured is then directly connected to the competent services . Practical and adapted, this mode of operation guarantees a tailor-made response.
The cost of a call to social security
A call to 3646 costs the price of a local call only. This rate is the same for metropolitan France or the overseas departments and territories.
To reach Ameli quickly, it will be best to contact Ameli during off-peak hours. The primary health insurance fund communicates the times when the crowd is minimal. In the morning, between 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. or before closing are key moments to be in contact quickly with an advisor and ask him.
How to contact Ameli by email ?
Depending on the requests, each insured person has the possibility of contacting his fund by email. In particular, he may make requests about the processing of his file or request certificates. To achieve this, it is imperative to follow the following procedure:
- Go to the Ameli website.Fr
- · Connect to your personal space
- Go to the “Addresses and contacts” section then choose “message” then write your message before validating
- · Indicate the theme of the email then compose your message before validating it
Upon receipt, the competent department of the health insurance fund will handle the processing of the request. A response will therefore be sent as soon as possible. To consult it, you must go to its customer area and consult its messages.
An advisor will have explained the approach to be carried out or transmit useful information.
If you don’t have an account, you’ll need to create one first. To do this, specific information is requested, such as surname, first name, date of birth, social security number and postal code. In this way, the messages will be forwarded to the correct fund in order to receive suitable information. Once this account has been created, a secret code is sent by mail so that you can easily connect to your customer area.
Once received, it will be easy to connect to your account to send emails to Ameli.